Students interested in the Anthropology Major may choose General Anthropology or one of five concentrations:
- General Anthropology, a broad education in anthropology as a whole
- Cultural and Linguistic Anthropology, the study of contemporary societies
- Archaeological Anthropology, studying past societies through material and written remains
- Biological Anthropology, the study of human biology, evolution, and adaptation
- Medical Anthropology and Global Health, the study of health, well-being, and disease
A Minor in Anthropology is available for students majoring in other departments.
For details please click the headers on the left.