Secure CRT configuration
The following steps will provide configuration instructions for SecureCRT:
- Open SecureCRT and click on "New Connection."
- Select "SSH2."
- Fill in the server. Don't worry about filling in your user name now; you'll have a chance to do this later.
- Select "tesla.ssc.upnn.edu" and click "Connect."
- Fill in your user name. This is the user name that you requested via the online form and will be the same as your Pennkey.
- Fill in your password. This is the password you selected after your account was created, not your Pennkey password. Click "OK."
- You are now connected.
- Once you are connected, configure your session options.
- Enable x11 forwarding and click "OK."
- If you would prefer to use Quick Connect rather than creating a new session, click on "Quick Connect," fill in the appropriate server information, and click "Connect."