The Instructional Technology group in SAS Computing supports a wide variety of services for teaching and learning.
- Helping instructors make effective use of Blackboard
- Classroom technology, including "clickers" and installation of software on classroom computers
- Computer labs and kiosks
- Student-oriented technology support, including Penn Live
- Multi-Media Services, including equipment loan, digital media services, and videoconferencing
- The Language Resource Center
- Instructional Technology Grants
View a detailed list and get help with instructional technology and pedagogy support services provided by SAS Computing and other groups at Penn, or for more information.
- Local Support Providers (LSPs) in the Instructional Technology group provide first-tier computing support for many academic departments and programs, with special focus on the Humanities. Our customers include:
- All departments, programs and centers located in Williams Hall, Claudia Cohen Hall and 3619 Locust Walk
- Department of English
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Center for Programs in Contemporary Writing
See the Instructional Technology group organizational chart for an overview of our responsibilities and staff.
John MacDermott, Director
3600 Market St., Suite 501