Here's how to obtain an email account on the central School of Arts and Sciences (SAS) email server - facstaff.sas.upenn.edu
- First obtain a PennCard and a temporary PennKey Setup Code. See here for information on how and where.
- Register your PennKey and PennKey password. See here for details.
- Go here, log in with your PennKey and PennKey password, and click on Account Registration to create your email account.
- When you have finished all the steps for creating a new email account, the system will indicate that it will create the account in twenty minutes. Please wait at least twenty minutes before trying to use the account. See here for information on how to use the account.
- If you receive any error messages while trying to create your account, please see here.