Frequently Asked Questions for Facstaff.SAS
This FAQ is for the facstaff.sas.upenn.edu email cluster, the primary email server for faculty and staff in the School of Arts and Sciences.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
I want to:
- Create a new facstaff.sas account
- Configure my facstaff.sas account (forwarding, vacation messages, password changes)
- Reset my forgotten facstaff.sas password
- Use Webmail to check my mail
- Use something other than Webmail (a native client) to check my mail
- Use an iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod) to check my mail
- Use an Android device to check my mail
- Use SSH/command-line access to read my mail and/or edit webpages
- Get SPAM protection on my facstaff.sas account
- What command line news reader is installed on facstaff.sas?
- Moving mail from Facstaff to GMail when leaving Penn
- Get help in person (contact LSP)