This FAQ is for the facstaff.sas.upenn.edu email cluster, the primary email server for faculty and staff in the School of Arts and Sciences.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
I want to:
- Create a new facstaff.sas account
- Configure my facstaff.sas account (forwarding, vacation messages, password changes)
- Reset my forgotten facstaff.sas password
- Use Webmail to check my mail
- Use something other than Webmail (a native client) to check my mail
- Use an iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod) to check my mail
- Use an Android device to check my mail
- Use SSH/command-line access to read my mail and/or edit webpages
- Get SPAM protection on my facstaff.sas account
- What command line news reader is installed on facstaff.sas?
- Moving mail from Facstaff to GMail when leaving Penn
- Get help in person (contact Local Support Provider)