Resetting your facstaff.sas password
If you have think you have forgotten your facstaff.sas password, remember that passwords are case sensitive (i.e., uppercase and lowercase letters make a difference). If you get a "password incorrect" error, always make sure that the 'Caps Lock' key on your keyboard is not set.
If you need to change your facstaff.sas password using your PennKey, follow the steps below.
- Make sure you know what your PennKey and password are. If you are unsure, please see here.
- Go to the Facstaff.SAS Account Services page and click Fixpass.
- You will then be connected to the PennNet Authentication Service page.
- In the PennKey box, type in your PennKey.
- In the PennKey password box, type in your PennKey password.
- Click Submit.
- If you put in your correct PennKey and password, you will then be connected to a page with this message: "You have successfully authenticated yourself. You may now continue with the application."
- Click Continue.
- You will then be connected to the Facstaff.SAS Password Fixer page.
- In the box labeled Enter your password, type in a new password.
- In the box labeled Again, type in the new password again.
- If the system accepts the password, you will be connected to a page that reads: Your new password will be effective in 20 minutes. Have a nice day.
If you have problems, please contact your LSP.