Meeting Maker 8.7 Mac Configuration Instructions
If you encounter any problems, please contact your LSP.
- Launch Meeting Maker, and click "Select" on the login window.
- Select SSL as the protocol.
- Click "Configure".
- Verify that calendar.sas.upenn.edu is listed. If not, type it into the host list. Click "OK".
- The SAS General server will appear. Highlight it, and click "Select".
- Sign in to Meeting Maker 8 with your regular Meeting Maker username and password.
- Select "Preferences" from the Meeting Maker Calendar dropdown menu.
- Check the "Notify When Connection to Server is Lost" box. Modify other preferences as desired.
- Note that the Online Help site is accessible from the client's Help menu