Here are instructions for uploading files to the SAS File Shares using the Remote.SAS website.
1. Browse to the folder where you’d like to upload your file, and click Upload Files...
2. From the Upload Files… page, click Browse next to 1.
3. Navigate to the folder containing the file you wish to upload, click the file to select it (in this case "About Stacks.pdf"), and click Open.
4. You’ll be taken back to the Upload Files… page where you can continue browsing for files to upload. When you are ready, click the Upload button at the bottom.
5. The Upload Status will pop up, where you can watch the file(s) upload. When it’s done, click Close.
6. You will now see the uploaded file(s) in the current folder.