Linking Your Penn Live and Hotmail Accounts
Penn Live offers the ability to link your Penn Live account and your Hotmail accounts (i.e. an account ending in @hotmail.com, @msn.com, or @live.com). This option allows you to quickly and conveniently switch between your different Penn Live and Hotmail accounts without the need to constantly sign out and sign back in again.
If you don't already have a Penn Live account, you can create one here. After you've created your account, just follow the instructions below to link it to your Hotmail account.
To link accounts:
- Sign in to http://account.live.com with your Hotmail account or your Penn Live account.
- Click on the "Link Windows Live IDs" link
- For each account you'd like to link, fill out the form and click "Link"
- Sign out of your account
You're all set to go! To switch inboxes:
- Login to your Penn Live account: http://pennlive.sas.upenn.edu
- Click on your account name in the upper-right hand side of the window
- Select another linked account to view its inbox
You can link up to four different accounts to your Penn Live account, but please note that you should not link an ID that several users have access to with your personal account, as those users would then have access to your personal account.Penn Live FAQ