Computing Services and Support for SAS Students
Here are the most common topics in computer support for students.
- SAS students have several options for email. Visit the email page to learn more about managing your SAS email, or the signup page to get started and choose your SAS mail system.
- AirPennNet is the primary wireless network serving the
University of Pennsylvania campus and may be accessed by the students,
faculty, and staff of the University.
- Students can now print to any printer in the School of Arts and Sciences from their personal computers.
- Fixing My Computer
- While hardware and desktop support for students is not directly handled by SAS Computing, you can use the following resources to get hands-on help with your computer.
- Computer Labs
- SAS Computing has several computer labs available for student use. Visit our labs page for more information on locating and using computer labs.
- I Need Help!
- SAS Computing provides support for all SAS systems. We can also help you to locate support for other University systems. The support page has more information about how to get help.
- Information Commons
- The Information Commons, located on the first floor of Van Pelt Library, provides group study spaces and academic support services. The Vitale Digital Media Lab has equipment, software and support for video and multi-media projects.