Common topics in computer support for current students in the School of Arts & Sciences
- SAS students have several options for email. Visit the email page to learn more about managing your SAS email, or the signup page to get started and choose your SAS mail system. Frequently asked questions about Google@SAS can be answered here.
- AirPennNet is the primary wireless network serving the University of Pennsylvania campus and may be accessed by the students, faculty, and staff of the University.
- Students can use printers located in SAS Computing Labs, Penn Libraries, and College Houses, including printing directly from your own computer.
- SAS students are eligible for a PennO365 for Students account free of charge. As part of the PennO365 service, you can install the latest version of Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus on up to five (5) personal computers and mobile devices. You also receive access to Microsoft Office Online and 1 TB of storage on OneDrive, Microsoft’s cloud data storage and collaboration solution. Visit the PennO365 for Students home page for more information and to sign up.
- Fixing My Computer
- While SAS Computing does not directly handle general computing support for students, there are resources on campus to get hands-on help with your computer.
- Computer Labs
- SAS Computing has several computer labs available for student use. Visit our labs page for more information on locating and using computer labs.
- Penn Libraries Information Commons & Education Commons
- The Weigle Information Commons (WIC) in Van Pelt Library and Education Commons at Franklin Field provide group study spaces, printing, and other equipment along with academic support services, and workshops to help you develop technology skills. The Vitale Digital Media Lab has equipment, software, and support for video and multi-media projects. The Butler Assistive Technology Room in VanPelt includes a variety of assistive technologies.
- Other Help
- To get help with anything not listed above, please use our online form for general computing help.
Common topics in computer support for SAS alumni
See our Alumni support page.