Common topics in computer support for current students in the School of Arts & Sciences
- SAS students have several options for email. Visit the email page to learn more about managing your SAS email, or the signup page to get started and choose your SAS mail system.
- AirPennNet is the primary wireless network serving the University of Pennsylvania campus and may be accessed by the students, faculty, and staff of the University.
- Students can use printers located in SAS Computing Labs, Penn Libraries, and College Houses, including printing directly from your own computer.
- Fixing My Computer
- While SAS Computing does not directly handle general computing support for students, there are resources on campus to get hands-on help with your computer.
- Computer Labs
- SAS Computing has several computer labs available for student use. Visit our labs page for more information on locating and using computer labs.
- Penn Libraries Information Commons & Education Commons
- The Weigle Information Commons (WIC) in Van Pelt Library and Education Commons at Franklin Field provide group study spaces, printing, and other equipment along with academic support services, and workshops to help you develop technology skills. The Vitale Digital Media Lab has equipment, software, and support for video and multi-media projects.
- Other Help
- To get help with anything not listed above, please use our online form for general computing help.
Common topics in computer support for SAS alumni
See our Alumni support page.