Fixing My Computer

Hardware and Desktop Issues - hardware and desktop support for students is not directly handled by SAS Computing. You can use the following resources to get hands-on help with your computer.

  • ITA Support - Undergraduates living on campus can request help from an ITA.

  • Computing Resource Center - Undergraduates living off campus and graduate and professional students can get help from the CRC.