SAS faculty and staff: if you need help, please consult the local support provider (LSP) for your department
Top 5 Email Help Issues for Students
Looks here for solutions to common help issues or use the form below to report or problem or question
1. What will happen to my Google@SASaccount after I graduate?
Your Google@SAS account or email forwarder will not expire. We will be in contact with you regarding any alumni updates and options that become available in the future.
2. Can I forward mail from my Google@SAS account to another account?
No. If you want your school email to go to another account you should not use Google@SAS for email. Instead, you should configure your SAS address to send directly to your preferred account. Click here for more information or click here to change your configuration.
3. I want to send as my SAS address from my personal Gmail account.
You can set your SAS address as a Send As address by following the instructions found here: https://www.sas.upenn.edu/computing/help/email/gmailsendas
4. I forgot my Google@SAS password.
5. How can I setup my mobile device or mail program for Google@SAS?
Click here to visit the Google@SAS FAQ and look for instructions in the Using Google@SAS section.