Student Computing Support Services
Students who need assistance with computer problems can use the following resources.
- Email Help - Please fill out our online form to get help with your email
- Online Documentation - The student technology page links to documentation for a number of SAS systems.
- Hardware and Desktop Issues - hardware and desktop support for students is not directly handled by SAS Computing. You can use the following resources to get hands-on help with your computer.
- Other Help - Please fill out our online form to get help with anything that is not listed above.
- Developing Technology Skills - The Weigle Information Commons offers several workshops to help you develop your technology skills.