While the below tutorial is specifically for Fedora 15 it should work with any modern linux distribution which uses the Network Manager package for wireless network configuration.
1. The first step is to click on the wireless symbol in the system tray at the top-right corner of your screen and select "AirPennNet" from the dropdown menu.
2. Once your computer or device is connected to AirPennNet a dialog box should appear asking what the security configuration of the connection should be. You should set them to the following configuration:
- Wireless Security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: Tunneled TLS
- Anonymous identity: Leave blank
- CA certificate: Leave at (None)
- Inner authentication: PAP
- Username: Your PennKey username
- Password: Your PennKey password
Note: You should now click "Connect" and from this point on everything should work. You may receive a warning which says "No Certificate Authority certificate chosen". If you see this, just click "Ignore".