Connecting to a network drive in Windows 2000 & XP
- Click on the "Start" button in the bottom left corner.
- Select "My Computer" from the right side of the start menu.
- Click on "Tools" along the top file bar.
- Select "Map Network Drive" from the drop down menu.
- (optional) Select which drive letter you would like to map the drive to, this is purely cosmetic.
- Type the full server path into the "Folder" text field (i.e: \\ssclion.ssc.upenn.edu\yourlab$ or \\sas\natsci\shares)
- If you do not log into your computer using your SAS Domain credentials, click the "different user name" link under the Folder field and type in your credentials.
- Click Finish, and your drive should now be mapped.