Psychology Poster Printer Tutorial: Loading Paper
- Paper comes in two size rolls, 36" and 42". Please use the paper that fits within the size restrictions of your conference.
- We generally have two finishes of paper, semigloss photo and matte "heavy coated" photo
- Be aware that semigloss paper attracts fingerprints and can glare in certain lighting conditions.
- Draft printing and undergrad poster sessions should always use matte paper.
- Rolls of paper should NEVER touch the floor for any reason. Do not stand the rolls on the floor, etc.
- Limit touching the semigloss surface as much as possible.
- Return rolls to the boxes or lay them on the table.
- Never take the boxes to use them as poster tubes. Poster tubes are inexpensive and can be purchased at the shipping center on Walnut street.
The below link will open RealPlayer in another window and play a seven minute video that shows how to properly load paper into the printer. If you have problems opening the video, please download the latest free version of Realplayer Basic.