Thank you for completing our survey
Thank you for taking the time to complete the student technology survey. Your responses will help us to improve our support for students.
Did you know...
- The SAS Student Technology Advisory Board is available to help with your ideas to improve technology at Penn
Send us an email!
- You can print directly from your laptop to printers in Fisher-Bennett Hall or SAS Computing labs
- The AirPennNet Help network simplifies the process of getting connected to AirPennNet
- Students living off-campus can get computer help from the Computing Resource Center, located in Suite 202 of Sansom West
- If you forward your SAS email address to a (non-SAS) GMail account, there are ways to optimize your account configuration
- The Weigle Information Commons in Van Pelt Library offers a variety of services to students including group study rooms, a digital media lab, and workshops to help you develop your technology skills