Online meetings with voice, video, screen sharing and chat.
If you get an error when using the above link, use the form below to request an SAS Zoom account.
The SAS Zoom Pilot
- Zoom accounts are available to all SAS faculty and full-time staff.
- Graduate students in Organizational Dynamics, Fels and MAPP programs are also eligible.
- Graduate students in other SAS programs can request SAS Zoom accounts for use related to teaching responsibilities. Use the form below to request an account.
- Undergraduates and others can create free Zoom commercial accounts by visiting http://zoom.us
- Typical uses include online meetings, office hours, or other collaborations.
- Zoom works on Mac, Windows and Linux computers.
- Mobile apps available for iOs and Android devices.
- Telephone call-in is available.
- Online meetings can include up to 50 people.
- Only the meeting host needs an account on Zoom; typically this will be an SAS faculty or staff member. Students and other meeting participants just click a link or call a phone number to join the meeting; participants to do not need an account.
- Visit https://support.zoom.us for lots of information on how to use Zoom.