Penn Arts & Sciences Logo

Contact

The Department of Earth and Environmental Science is located in Hayden Hall. The building was first used as a Dental School in 1893, then became Fine Arts, and was finally taken over by the Geology Department in 1968 and renamed Hayden Hall, in honor of the great cantankerous explorer, Ferdinand Vandiveer Hayden.

Mailing Address

Department of Earth and Environmental Science
University of Pennsylvania
251 Hayden Hall
240 South 33rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6316

General Office Telephone

(215) 898-5724

Fax

(215) 898-0964

Email

earth@sas.upenn.edu

Department of Earth and Environmental Science / University of Pennsylvania, 251 Hayden Hall, 240 South 33rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6316