Clients will receive additional information about accommodation in hotels or corporate apartments located near the University when they apply to the program. We will make reservations at the client's request, but clients pay all charges for accommodations directly to the hotel or corporate apartment. Single occupancy room rates range from approximately $89 to $229 per night, plus tax.
Here are some representative hotels and prices on and near the Penn campus:
- On Campus - These hotels are located on the Penn campus, a short walk from Executive Communication Program classes.
- Center City - These hotels, corporate apartments, and bed & breakfasts are located in Center City Philadelphia. This area is home to numerous shops, restaurants, clubs, museums and theatres and is approximately 10 minutes from the Penn campus by taxi, bus, or subway (20-30 minutes walking).
- Please review the information regarding housing options.
- Discuss your preferences with the Business Programs Coordinator.
- The English Language Programs will make a housing reservation for you and fax or e-mail you confirmation.
- The ELP does not guarantee availability of any specific accommodation. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If the accommodations you request are not available, we will try to arrange comparable alternate lodging at similar rates, unless you instruct us otherwise.