If you are applying to the ELP as a transfer student, please also submit the following documents with your application:

  • Official transcript from current school
  • Copies of student visa, I-20, and CBP admission stamp (or printout of I-94 admission number from www.cbp.gov/I94)
  • Local address in the U.S.
  • Proof of Academic Success Form 

After you submit your application, ELP will provide you with the following:

  • Transfer Form