There are many different things to do at the University of Pennsylvania (Penn). Over 23,000 students study at Penn, including 4,500 international students. Some of the things you can do while you are at Penn include:
- Tour the University Museum of Archeology, which has over a million objects including Egyptian mummies
- Enjoy performances of theater, dance, music, and films at the Annenberg Center
- View national and international exhibitions of innovative art from the present and the recent past at the Institute of Contemporary Art
- Join thousands of other Penn students as they watch Penn sports teams play against Harvard, Princeton, Yale and other Ivy League universities
- Relax in a sauna after swimming in one of our Olympic-sized indoor pools
To read more about the many resources available to students on the Penn campus, click here.
Penn students are involved in over 250 clubs and organizations, such as the Tai Kwon Do Club, Thai Students Association, and Penn Cycling Club. Religious services for all of the world's major religions are held on or very near to campus. Many clubs welcome participation by ELP students. To see a list of the student clubs and organizations at Penn, click here.
Staff of the ELP Student Center help students learn more about organizations and activities on the Penn campus and how to get involved in them.