- Admissions and Eligibility
- Current Students & Alumni Feedback
- Information Session Video
- Capstone Project
- Featured MLA Courses
- Capstone Forum Videos
- Pathways to the MLA
- Resources and Activities
- Student Handbook
- Forms & Documents
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid
- Request More Information
- Tuition & Fees
Capstone Forum Videos
The 2010 MLA Capstone Forum showcased the capstone projects of five MLA graduates. The Capstone Forum video is split into six chapters:
- Part One: Introduction – Dr. Chris Pastore
- Part Two: "False Statements and Other True Stories" – Lisa Renk
- Part Three: "Trash Talk, Cultivating Ideological Development in Eighth Grade Reading" – Matthew Serfass
- Part Four: "Reconstruction and Economic Development in Post-Conflict Iraq" – Marcus Snow
- Part Five: "Assimilation and Whiteness, a Consideration of the Challenges to Armenian Naturalization" – Harry Cherken
- Part Six: "My Rookie Season: A Tale of Love and Football" – Andrea Tursi
Alternatively, you can watch the MLA Capstone Forum videos using the embedded player below:
Master of Liberal Arts 2009 Capstone Forum Videos
We offer our videos in two formats, iTunes and YouTube. To view the YouTube version, simply click the links below.
To view and subscribe to our videos using the new Penn on iTunes U, just click the "iTunes" links below and iTunes will be launched. You can watch the videos directly in iTunes or download to your iPods. The main LPS page is located in the School of Arts and Sciences section.
MLA 2009 Capstone Forum Introduction with Christopher Pastore
MLA Academic Advisor
MLA 2009 Capstone Forum - Richard Blumenthal
"A Brief on Justice: The Law and the Novel in Germany and England"
MLA 2009 Capstone Forum - Frank DiMoro
"Strawberries in February: An Examination of Altruism and Environmental Sustainability" and "Son of a Barber Man: Personal Reflections of My Life"
MLA 2009 Capstone Forum - Kathryn Feldman
"Something about Barbaro: The Making of a Hero"
MLA 2009 Capstone Forum - Dyresha Harris
"Getting to A House United Exploring Intergenerational Relations And Prejudice Against Youth (Adultism) In Black Communities"
MLA 2009 Capstone Forum - Julie Reynolds
"The Laocoön: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Analyze Reception"