Earth and Environmental Science Department Scholarships for the Master of Science in Applied Geosciences (MSAG Scholarship)
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
Fall Applicants: June 1 (awards announced July 1)
Spring Applicants: October 15 (awards announced November 1)
The Awards is merit-based, need-blind, and open to all accepted applicants meeting the eligibility requirements (below).
Completed applications for the scholarships will include:
- Complete the Penn LPS online application for the MSAG program
- A completed E&ES MSAG Scholarship application form
- Additional essays (described in Scholarship application form)
- Acceptance into the MSAG program.
- Awardees must maintain enrollment in the MSAG program, with a GPA of 3.5, no grade lower than a B, and no incompletes or withdrawals.
- Scholarships are applied directly to tuition and fees associated with MSAG coursework.
- Awardees are responsible for all other expenses (books, housing, transportation, health insurance, etc.).