Define Your Own Pathway with an Ivy League Education
Post-Baccalaureate (Post-Bac) Studies is a flexible, non-degree program at the University of Pennsylvania’s College of Liberal and Professional Studies (LPS). It’s designed for those who already possess an undergraduate degree and wish to take additional undergraduate-level courses. As a Post-Bac student, you’ll experience innovative, individualized education that provides tools to help you define yourself and pursue your goals, because you’ll work with extraordinary faculty, and like-minded students who are your academic and intellectual peers.
Apply to the Post-Bac Studies program if you are seeking to:
- Expand your knowledge or enhance your academic credentials through post undergraduate education
- Prepare for a career change or make yourself more valuable in your current career
- Acquire new skills or refresh your current skill set
- Apply to a graduate or professional school requiring courses you did not take as an undergrad, or pursue coursework in a major you wished you’d taken the first time
- Take a course, or courses, in a field of interest for your own personal enrichment
The Post-Bac Studies program offers a vast range of classes which is wider than any other post undergraduate program in the region. Undergraduate courses in more than 50 areas of study across the School of Arts and Sciences are available to incite your curiosity and challenge your thinking. You’ll have access to a plethora of courses up to the 599 level. Many courses are offered during the evening, making it easy to fit classes of interest into your schedule and lifestyle. You can choose a part-time or full-time program, allowing you to truly define your own course of study.
How to Get Started
Review the LPS Course Guide to see a sampling of the courses available to you. Apply online to the program, call us at 215-898-7326, or stop by during our Walk in Wednesdays to talk face-to-face with a Recruitment and Admissions Specialist.
Learn More About:
- Wide Variety of Options - Select from hundreds of classes to find the perfect program to define yourself.
- Areas of Study - Courses from more than 50 departments and interdisciplinary programs across the School of Arts and Sciences are available to Post-Bac students.
- Testimonials - Hear from current students who are already benefiting from our Post-Bacalaureate program.
- Application - How do you apply to the Post-Bac Studies program?