The International Guest Student Program (IGSP) at the University of Pennsylvania is the gateway for highly qualified international undergraduate students to pursue credit-bearing course work and enjoy the academic experience at a top-ranked, Ivy League teaching and research university.
The International Guest Student Program is open to international students currently enrolled in undergraduate programs.
What are some of the benefits, options, and outcomes of participating in the International Guest Student Program?
Achieve Your Goals
- Enhance your academic record
- Change your academic direction
- Earn transfer credits from Penn to your home institution
- Build credentials for graduate study
Customize Your Experience
- Select courses from more than 50 academic departments and interdisciplinary programs
- Refine your language and cross-cultural communication skills
- Enroll in the International Guest Student Program from six weeks to twelve months
Expand Your Opportunities
- Enjoy an intellectually rigorous learning experience
- Access world-class libraries and computer facilities
- Participate in social and cultural activities at Penn
- Live on a historic campus in the vibrant city of Philadelphia
Want to learn more? Visit the links below to review more details about opportunities available to you through the International Guest Student Program.
- Admissions and Eligibility
Who is eligible for the International Guest Student Program?
How can you apply to the International Guest Student Program?
What courses are available through the International Guest Student Program?
- Entry Dates and Deadlines
What are the application deadlines for the International Guest Student Program?
Get answers to frequently asked questions about the International Guest Student Program
Where do international guest students live?
- Tuition and Fees
What are tuition and fees for international guest students.