Fall or Spring Semester
The University of Pennsylvania honors reciprocal agreements with Bryn Mawr College, Haverford College, Swarthmore College and the Curtis Institute of Music. These agreements allow students of the above institutions to take courses at Penn while they are matriculated at their home institution.
The following regulations apply to reciprocal students who wish to take courses at Penn as a part of this agreement:
- The student may take a maximum of 2 courses per term.
- Undergraduate students may only register for undergraduate level courses and graduate students may only register for graduate level courses (independent study courses are not eligible).
- Courses covered under the Quaker Consortium agreement may only be taken in the Fall and/or Spring terms; Summer courses are not covered under the Quaker Consortium agreement; however Bryn Mawr, Haverford, Swarthmore and Curtis Institute students may register for Penn's Summer Sessions using an expedited Admission form:
- The student may only take courses that are not regularly offered by their home institution.
- The Registrar of the student’s home institution must approve all courses before the student registers for courses at Penn.
- The student must abide by the College of Liberal and Professional Studies deadlines for adding, dropping or withdrawing from a class (see Dates/Deadlines).
- The student will be charged for tuition by their home school. If the student incurs other fees while at Penn, the student is required to pay Penn for such fees.
- The student follows all rules and regulations listed in both the
Reciprocal Registration Form and the Reciprocal Student Guide.
- The student must maintain contact with the Registrar of their home institution to be sure that their student record at their home institution accurately reflects courses taken at Penn.
- Students are not permitted to use the following Penn Resources: Careers Services, Student Employment, Student Financial Services, and Student Health Service
If you have further questions, you may contact the Registrar's Office at your home institution or the LPS office.
|Spring 2014 Quaker Consortium Registration Form.pdf||353.79 KB|
|2013-2014 Quaker Consortium Student Guide.pdf||302.01 KB|