Registration is available Online only. First, consult the course listings on this site for available courses. Once you have selected a course or courses, submit your registration request using the Online Registration Form.
You will be asked to provide a personal email address. Once you are registered for a course, you will be eligible for a free email account with Penn. Further information will be provided once you are registered.
The list of courses that are available for registration is posted here:
Requests for adding or dropping Summer 2010 courses must be made in writing to email@example.com by the dates below.
For the Twelve-Week Session: Classes start Monday May 24; classes end Friday August 13. The add/drop deadline is Monday June 7. You may also drop a course during the late drop period from June 8-21, but you will still be responsible for 50% of the tuition.
For Summer Session One: Classes start Monday May 24; classes end Friday July 2.
The add/drop deadline is Tuesday June 1. You may also drop a course during the late drop period from June 2-7, but you will still be responsible for 50% of the tuition.
For Summer Session Two: Classes start Tuesday July 6; classes end Friday August 13. The add/drop deadline is Tuesday July 13. You may also drop a course during the late drop period from July 14-20, but you will still be responsible for 50% of the tuition.
Course offerings and locations are listed on the Registrar's webpage: http://www.upenn.edu/registrar/roster/index.html. Please do not call the LPS office for room location information. We strongly suggest you check this listing before class as rooms may change.
Finding the room for your courses can be a daunting task if you have never been to our campus. On the first day of your class, you will need to verify the course room number by doing the following:
1. Find the room listed on the Course & Room Roster on the Penn Registrar's website. The room is listed in the following highlighted location in a course's listing in the Course & Room Roster:
2. Using that room code, go to the Classroom Finder on the Registrar's website.
3. Find the Building name using the building code.
4. On the Classroom Finder, enter the building name. In the example, MUSE is Museum.
5. Enter the room number. In the example, it is 345.
6. Click on start search on the bottom of the form.
7. The system will come up with a list of all rooms that match those criteria (which should be only one).
8. Click on the room number.
9. You will be transferred to a page with information about that room. To view a photo of the building in which the room is housed, click on "Building Details" on the top navigation bar. To view the campus map to locate the building, click on "Campus Map" on the top navigation bar.
REMINDER: You should check the Course & Room Roster on the first day of your class to be sure that your room did not change.