International Guest Student Program
Tel: (215) 898-7326
Office hours (Eastern Time Zone)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The International Guest Student Program office is located in the University of Pennsylvania’s College of Liberal and Professional Studies suite on the first floor of 3440 Market Street (the first building on the southwest corner of 34th and Market streets).
International Guest Student Program team
Members of the International Guest Student Program team serve as advisors during your Penn experience. We look forward to helping you learn more about the exciting opportunities that await you at Penn!
- Kathy L. Urban, Director, Undergraduate programs
- Vacant, Manager, International programs
- Amy Wasserman, Coordinator, Undergraduate programs
To schedule an appointment with a member of the team, request materials or check the status of an application, please call (215) 898-6270 or e-mail email@example.com.