Arts & Sciences Online Learning offers select credit courses to Penn students in a fully online format with real-time web conferencing. Class sessions include live lectures and interactive discussion through both direct messaging and voice over internet. Between classes, the learning experience is extended through assignments, threaded discussions and office hours.
In addition to regular tuition and fees, each online credit course includes an associated $150 fee to support the costs of technology platforms, equipment, digital & remote services, and staff required to offer online courses.
- GAFL 533 001 : Building Community Resilience and Citizen Engagement
- GAFL 622 001 : Economic Principles of Public Policy
- ENVS 699 660 : MES Capstone Seminar
- GAFL 520 001 : Marketing & Fundraising for Non-Profit Organizations
- GAFL 710 001 : Negotiations: Negotiations
- GAFL 733 001 : Public Management (Executive Format)
- GEOL 699 690 : Project Design
- ITAL 105 601 : Sicilian Lang & Culture Online
- MLA 541 640 : Academic Writing and Research Design
- MUSC 050 602 : World Musics and Cultures