All PPE major advising is handled by the Associate Director, Dr. Sumantra Sen, in 374 Cohen Hall. To contact him, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and see his office hours posted below:
1. Monday and Thursday: 1-6 PM.
These are walk-in hours (no prior notice is necessary), but making an appointment ensures that you will be seen with minimal waiting (if there are a number of students who show up at the same time then the person with an appointment for the time will get priority).
2. MTWR: 10-11:30: by appointment only.
To make an appointment, please write to Dr. Sen at email@example.com.
Advising tips for students
- Students interested in majoring in PPE should definitely visit this page: (they should in particular click on the link for “Common Foundations”) and when they are ready to declare, should visit this page to fill out the form needed for declaring the major.
- Please note that all advising provided by PPE is specific to the PPE major. Issues such as other majors, minors, general requirements, overall graduation, transfer credits etc. are not concerns we can help you with. If in doubt, please contact the College Office at 120 Cohen Hall or Call 898-6341.
- Prospective majors and those who have already declared may contact members of the PPE Student Board for peer advice and may also find the Advice to Freshmen page useful.