Paul R. Goldin
Ph.D., Harvard University, 1996
My main area of research is Warring States China (5th to 3rd centuries B.C.). Although my focus is intellectual and cultural history, the study of this period is necessarily interdisciplinary, and my work also involves archaeology, art history, literature, and philosophy. I am currently editing a collaborative volume on Han Feizi, to be published by Springer as part of the Dao Companions to Chinese Philosophy series.
- EALC 1, Introduction to Chinese Civilization
- EALC 131/531, Introduction to Classical Chinese Thought
- RELS 184 What Is Taoism?
- EALC 239/639, Sex and Society in Ancient China
- EALC 240/640, Early Chinese History
- EALC 241/641, Law in Pre-Modern China
- EALC 721/722, Advanced Classical Chinese
- EALC 740, Sinological Methods