Application for a Summer Abroad Fellowship
University of Pennsylvania undergraduates who currently receive financial aid are eligible to apply for fellowship funds to participate in a Penn Summer Abroad program. Recipients are selected with consideration to academic standing, financial need, and demonstrated motivation for participating in a study abroad program.
William A. Levi Travel Fellowship: for all programs
For information on external scholarships, click here.
Application Deadline: February 27, 2015
- University of Pennsylvania undergraduates who receive need-based financial aid during the 2014-2015 academic year
- Have been admitted or are in the process of applying to a 2015 Penn Summer Abroad program. Admission to the program is required prior to the fellowship awards are announced but students may apply prior to receiving their admission decision.
- Recipients are selected with consideration to academic standing, financial need, and demonstrated motivation for participating in a study abroad program.
- Awards typically cover all or part of the cost of the program fee.
- Fellowship recipients who withdraw from the program forfeit the award. If the program is canceled, the student may not apply the award to any other coursework or program.
- Awards will be announced by Friday, March 27, 2015. Recipients will be notified via e-mail.
- Complete the short form below
- Attach the essay
Call 215-746-7075 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org