Penn Summer High School Programs
Get your first taste of college life at an Ivy League Institution!
Penn delivers the challenge of an Ivy League curriculum to academically talented high school students seeking a pre-collegiate experience. Explore Penn's historic campus, engage with leading faculty, and build intellectual connections within accelerated three or six week Penn Summer High School Programs.
Summer Academies are academically intensive, non-credit programs for high school students. Residential and commuter options available.
- Biomedical Research Academy
- Chemistry Research Academy
- Experimental Physics Research Academy
- Neuroscience Research Academy
- Social Justice Research Academy
College Credit Courses
Enroll in one or two undergraduate courses for college credit alongside Penn students and receive access to full undergraduate academic resources, including advising, admissions workshops, and university learning resources.
Programs for Philadelphia Area Students
Credit: Photo by B. Krist for GPTMC
Students from the Greater Philadelphia Area are presented with unique opportunities through Penn Summer High School programs.
Other Summer Programs at Penn
- Architecture: Summer at Penn
- Art: Summer at Penn
- Girls in Engineering, Math, & Science (GEMS)
- Knowledge @ Wharton High School (KWHS)
- Leadership in the Business World
- Management & Technology Summer Institute (M&TSI)
- Penn Law Pre-College Summer Academy
- Penn Medicine Summer Program for High School Students
- Engineering Summer Academy at Penn (ESAP)
- Summer Mentorship Program (SMP)
- Teen Research and Education in Environmental Studies (TREES)
- Wharton Moneyball Academy
- Wharton Sports Business Academy