About Post Brothers Apartments:
Post Brothers Apartments is a Philadelphia-based real estate developer with a narrow focus on opportunistic multifamily transactions. Our bread and butter is purchasing Class C properties in urban markets and converting them to top-of-the-line, luxury apartments. Our portfolio currently consists of approximately 2,200 units across seven properties in core Philadelphia locations. Through creating the best products in the market in terms of unit finishes, community amenities, and apartment management, Post Brothers Apartments has become the leader in value-add multifamily development in Philadelphia and is in the process of expanding into new markets. For more information, please visit www.postrents.com.
The analyst will be responsible for supporting the transactions team with underwriting prospective deals, cash flow analysis, sensitivity analysis, market research, due diligence review, and other general financial analysis. The transactions team is a small group that works on deals ranging from $50mm - $300mm, providing the analyst with greater exposure to larger deals than one might expect at a larger institutional firm.
• Utilize strong financial skills to develop quantitative models to underwrite deals under consideration for acquisition, refinancing, or disposition.
• Respond to broker solicitations
• Create offering memorandums for new acquisitions and refinancings or sales of existing properties that require extensive writing skills.
• Compile and review market research
• Request and review offering materials for potential acquisitions
• Compile financing packages for potential refinancings and sales
• Once a potential acquisition is identified, assist in due diligence review, including lease abstracting, historical financial review, coordinating physical reviews, etc.
• Be a strong team player willing to participate in ad hoc projects.
• Develop a strong understanding of the real estate markets and communities in each of the target markets, including trends (both real estate and general economic), activities, developments, significant transactions and major players.
Skills / Qualifications
• Work experience in Real Estate or Finance preferred
• Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Real Estate or related area
• Expertise in Excel and Word required
• Familiarity with Macs preferred but not required
• Strong work ethic with ability to self motivate and work with limited supervision
• Attention to detail, patience, and perseverance are a must
• Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
• Experience in financial modeling and analysis
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written communications, and presentation skills
If interested please e-mail Zak Klinvex at email@example.com