I am interested in a broad variety of topics in physics and mathematics, both formally and phenomenologically motivated.
To date, some of the topics of my research include:
This page may be out of date; for recent interests, see my papers.
- non-perturbative effects in string compactifications
- compactifications of F-theory to four dimensions
- supersymmetric localization of d=2 gauge theories and geometric implications
- N=1 string-motivated quiver gauge theories and hidden valleys
- and implications of string consistency conditions for physics beyond the standard model.
I am currently a postdoc at KITP.