Welcome to the Kozlowski Group Homepage
University of Pennsylvania Department of Chemistry
Important Group Documents
Kozlowski Group Guidelines
- Required reading for ALL Kozlowski Group members!
Lab notebook examples
- What a good lab notebook should look like, including index pages
Compound Characterization Checklist
- All the data needed to completely characterize any new compound.
- Important guidelines for writing an Experimental Section
JOC Author Guidelines
- Pay close attention to the characterization/purity section
- Acceptable abbreviations for common chemicals and chemistry terms.
"Not Your Father's Postdoc"
- Article about creating an Individual Development Plan
Penn Chemistry Home
Calendar of Events
Philadelphia Organic Chemists Club (POCC) Homepage
Chemistry Department Business Office
Chemical Waste Pickup Form
X-Ray Crystallography Facility
ACS Organic Division
Scott's Guide to Correlation
Solvent Selection Guide
How to Write a Paper
Whitesides' How to Write a Paper
The Catalysis Review March 2013
Grant Writing Tips