On the day after they set up a PennKey, faculty and staff can open their email accounts themselves by going to:
The primary email server for faculty and staff in the School of Arts and Sciences has been the facstaff.sas.upenn.edu email cluster. During 2015 and 2016, we are in the process of moving faculty and staff email to O365, as part of a university transition that offers improved performance.
Most Frequently Asked Questions about Facstaff.sas
I want to:
- Create a new SAS (facstaff.sas) account (See more information about creating an account on facstaff.sas)
- Configure my facstaff.sas account (forwarding, vacation messages, password changes)
- Reset my forgotten facstaff.sas password
- Use Webmail to check my mail
- Use something other than Webmail (a native client) to check my mail
- Use an iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod) to check my mail
- Use an Android device to check my mail
- Use SSH/command-line access to read my mail and/or edit webpages
- Get SPAM protection on my facstaff.sas account
- What command line news reader is installed on facstaff.sas?
- Moving mail from Facstaff to GMail when leaving Penn
- Get help in person (contact Local Support Provider)