SAS Computing Labs
SAS Computer Labs are open to all members of the Penn Community. A valid PennKey is required to log onto the workstations. Click on the links below for more information, including hours of operation. See below for a list of software available in these labs.
- MultiMedia Services PC Lab (Basement David Rittenhouse Labs) - 20 Windows 10 workstations, plus a teacher's station with projection.
- MultiMedia Services Language Lab (Basement David Rittenhouse Labs) - 24 Windows 10 workstations, plus a teacher's station with projection.
- Undergraduate Data Analysis Lab (201 Perelman Center) - 20 Windows 10 workstations, plus a teacher's station with projection; printing
- McNeil Building room 104 - 8 Windows 10 workstations; printing
SAS Faculty or staff may schedule UDAL or MultiMedia Services labs for classes or other events by using our reservation form
Other labs & collaboration spaces available to SAS students
- The Penn Libraries David B. Weigle Information Commons in Van Pelt Library and Education Commons at Franklin Field offer study rooms and other collaboartion spaces.
- The Vitale Digital Media Lab has an extensive set of software for audio, video and web production.
- See a list of other labs and computing facilties in Penn Libraries
- College House Labs and Learning Spaces include a variet of spaces with late night availability.
- See a complete list of public labs at Penn