Multi-Media Services happily lends portable audio, video and projection equipment for instructional use.
Available equipment includes:
- High definition/standard definition video cameras
- Video accessories
- Portable digital audio recording devices
- LCD projectors
- DVD players
- Portable PA systems
- Audio mixers
- And more...
Loans for Faculty and Staff
- Instructors who want their students to borrow audio and video recording equipment for class related assignments should contact mms-help to make arrangements .
- Loan requests should use the loan request form. You will be asked to provide your business administrators contact information for confirmation. Most loans to faculty and staff require a departmental budget code to cover loss or damage even in cases where there are no equipment rental charges.
- There is no charge for equipment loan services that service SAS classes. However, charges are applied for events not related to SAS classes. The Multi-Media Services Rate Sheet is available here, but prices are subject to change. Charges may be applied if the services provided fall outside normal Multi-Media Services operating hours, or require media supplies.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Multi-Media Services Media Coordinator, Roger Brooks, at (215) 898-4947 between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm or send email to
- Faculty, staff, and students are responsbile for providing their own recordable media, e.g., SD cards.
- Please note that we may not be able to fulfill requests made with less than 2 days advance notice.