- This lab is located in SAS Computing Multi-Media Services in David Rittenhouse Labs (DRL) 209 South 33rd St. Visit the Multi-Media Services home page for directions and hours of operation.
- This lab include 20 student workstations, plus a teacher station with projection
- View a list of software available in this lab
- B&W laser printing is available; PennCash required. See our printing home page for more information
- Anyone with a valid PennKey is welcome to use the lab when it's not reserved for a class sessions.
- SAS Faculty or staff may schedule this lab for classes or other events by using our reservation form
- Looking for the schedule of a different lab? You can view schedules for the UDAL Lab (201 PCPSE) or Multi-Media Services Language Lab
Visit the main MMS page