Your PennO365 account is a Microsoft account that provides access to Microsoft Office 365 services and applications, including Office 365 ProPlus. With your PennO365 account, you can install the latest version of Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus on up to five (5) personal computers and/or mobile devices. Here are instructions for installing ProPlus on a mobile device.
If your mobile device is University-managed, or if you plan on using your mobile device to access University email and data, you agree to the University's Mobile Device Management policy.
To download Office 365 ProPlus to your mobile device:
Make sure that your devices meet the system requirements for Office 365 Mobile. See "System and browser requirements" in Get Help/FAQ.
- Go to the Microsoft online portal.
- Login using your PennO365 Account Name ( ) and your PennO365 password.
- Click Get Office on your Mobile Devices
- Select your desired device and select Send Email or Send Text based on your preference and enter your email address or mobile number.
- Open the text or email on your device. The message will contain an icon for each available app.
- From the App Store or Google Play, click on each icon separately to download apps.
- Open one application and enter your PennO365 Account Name and password. This will activate all other applications on your device.
For additional information about downloading Office 365 ProPlus to mobile devices, see:
- Office 365 Mobile Set Up - Help
- Set up Office on an Android with Office 365
- Set up Office on an iPhone or iPad
- Set up Office on a Windows Phone
If you have questions, please contact your Local Support Provider.