Here are some resources for learning to program with Python (iPython, Jupyter), Matlab, PHP, MySQL, Stata, etc.
- Tutorials at the Penn Libraries provide training for many tools.
- WICshops (Workshops at the Weigel Information Commons)
- Training events at the Kislak Center cover topics like using Jupyter for text research
- Lynda.com @ Penn provides just-in-time training for many kinds of technology.
- Safari Tech Books Online (PennKey required) provides O'Reilly books for programming languages.
- Udacity offers a free course in Programming Foundations with Python.
For more information or to talk about your specific needs, please contact your Local Support Providers.