SAS Web Design Services helps academic departments, programs and centers to upgrade their web sites.
The Web Design Services group includes staff from SAS Advancement and SAS Computing. We design and build sophisticated web sites with features developed specially for SAS academic programs. These include:
- faculty profiles, with research & publication highlights
- information for students about program offerings and requirements
- automatically generated course listings
- integration with the Penn online calendar
- photo galleries
- RSS feeds to and from other sites
The development process includes planning for managing content and maintaining the site over time.
Academic units should not hire students or contractors to build web sites without first consulting SAS External Affairs. We can help you determine if your needs can be met by our own developers. If an outside contractor is required, we will identify those who are qualified to build sites that work on SAS systems.
To get started, please contact SAS Advancement at email@example.com or call 215-898-5262 to schedule a consultation about your interests.
See some recent examples of web sites for SAS departments: