Online meetings with voice, video, screen sharing and chat.
Faculty and full-time in Penn Arts & Sciences staff are eligible for Zoom accounts.
That will automatically create your account.
If you are not affiliated with Arts & Sciences, please consult the IT group for your school.
If you are SAS faculty or staff and get an error when using the above link, use the form below to request an SAS Zoom account.
Eligibility for Zoom
- Zoom accounts are available to all SAS faculty, lecturers and full-time staff.
- Graduate students in Organizational Dynamics, Fels and MAPP programs are also eligible.
- Graduate students in other SAS programs can request SAS Zoom accounts for use related to teaching responsibilities. Use the form below to request an account.
- Undergraduates and others can create free Zoom commercial accounts by visiting http://zoom.us
- Typical uses include online meetings, office hours, or other collaborations.
- Zoom works on Mac, Windows and Linux computers.
- Mobile apps available for iOS and Android devices.
- Telephone call-in is available.
- Online meetings can include up to 50 people.
- Only the meeting host needs an account on Zoom; typically this will be an SAS faculty or staff member. Students and other meeting participants just click a link or call a phone number to join the meeting; participants to do not need an account. Instructions for hosting a meeting can be found here. Instructions for connecting can be found here.
- Visit https://support.zoom.us for lots of information on how to use Zoom.
Did you already try using the "login and start using Zoom" link above? Accounts are automatically created for eligible users when you click that link. If you tried that link and got an error message, then please complete the form below