Penn Arts & Sciences Logo

Declaring a major/minor

If you have questions about the majors, talk to the Associate Director or the Undergraduate Chair, or visit our programs page where you can find descriptions of the majors, minors, and concentrations within each major. You may also want to talk with a MAP advisor.

Once you're ready to declare, see your college/academic advisor. They'll make your worksheet "official". Once it is official, fill out a planner for your chosen major/minor and make an appointment with the Associate Director to come in to declare.

Department of Earth and Environmental Science / University of Pennsylvania, 251 Hayden Hall, 240 South 33rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6316