- International House is a high-rise building that provides a friendly living experience for approximately 400 American and international students.
- Homestay allows students to experience American culture in the warmth and comfort of an American home while having frequent, relaxed opportunities to practice English conversation.
- Sheraton University City offers student rooms in the urban hotel, and includes access to some hotel amenities.
- The Axis is an upscale yet affordable, private student-oriented community located in the heart of University City.
- On-Campus Penn Dormitories provide students with a true US university living experience.
- Other Housing Options
Housing for Special Programs
Students in the Institute for Academic Studies and Institute for Business Communication, please see our Summer Institutes housing options.
Students in the IBCP - Intermediate Speakers program, please see our short-term housing options.
Please note that while the ELP makes every effort to ensure that housing is available to students, students are responsible for securing their own housing.