- International House is a high-rise building that provides a friendly living experience for approximately 400 American and international students.
- Homestay allows students to experience American culture in the warmth and comfort of an American home while having frequent, relaxed opportunities to practice English conversation.
- Sheraton University City offers student rooms in the urban hotel, and includes access to some hotel amenities.
- The Axis is an upscale yet affordable, private student-oriented community located in the heart of University City.
- On-Campus Penn Dormitories provide students with a true US university living experience.
- Other Housing Options
Housing for Special Programs
Students in the Institute for Academic Studies, Institute for Business Communication, and Institute for MBA and LLM Preparation, please see our Summer Institutes housing options .
Students in the IBCP - Intermediate Speakers program, please see our short-term housing options .
Please note that while the ELP makes every effort to ensure that housing is available to students, students are responsible for securing their own housing.