Housing options may be limited in August 2016 due to the Democratic National Convention being held in Philadelphia. Please be sure to reserve August housing early.
- International House is a high-rise building that provides a friendly living experience for approximately 400 American and international students. Full for the summer.
- Homestay allows students to experience American culture in the warmth and comfort of an American home while having frequent, relaxed opportunities to practice English conversation. Full for the summer.
- The Axis is an upscale yet affordable, private student-oriented community located in the heart of University City. Full for the summer.
- On-Campus Penn Dormitories provide students with a true US university living experience. Currently available for July sessions only.
- Other Housing Options
- Pennlets allows students to sublet rooms near campus.
- Off-Campus Services allows students to locate apartments, search for roommates, and find sublets.
Housing for Special Programs
Students in the Institute for Academic Studies and Institute for Business Communication, please see our Summer Institutes housing options .
Students in the IBCP - Intermediate Speakers program, please see our short-term housing options .
Please note that while the ELP makes every effort to ensure that housing is available to students, students are responsible for securing their own housing.