College of Arts and Sciences Graduation Ceremony
233 South 33rd Street, Philadelphia
The College Graduation Ceremony celebrates the achievements of the graduating seniors in the College of Arts and Sciences. Each participant's name is read as they cross the stage and receive the congratulations of the dean of the school, the dean of the College, faculty, fellow students, friends and family.
Recommendations and Guidelines for Guests:
- Wear low heels. The stands are very steep.
- Wear sunglasses. Guests will be facing west during sunset.
- Guests are not permitted in the student assembly area or the student seating area.
- The ceremony will be held at Franklin Field rain or shine. The stadium is not covered.
- Gates open at 5:30 pm. Guests enter at the Southeast corners of Franklin Field.
- Guests are asked to meet their party away from Franklin Field at approximately 9:30 pm.
- There will be a live webcast of the ceremony.
For more information, please visit The College Graduation Ceremony event page.